tisdag 17 september 2013

"When comes the baby?" chart & "Celebrate" layout

Good evening!
For one of my best friends I arranged a baby shower and one of the activities was to guess when the baby would come. This is what I created: Everyone got to put some gold acrylic color on their thumb and put their mark on the day that they thought the baby was gonna come and write their name.

I marked the due date extra with green loose glitter. 

All I needed was a white cardstock (12"x12"), number stamps, a ruler and gold color.

The title says "When comes the baby?" 

 And here's another layout about my birthday from last year. I celebrated with three of my friends and we had an awesome time!

I cut out a bunch of stars, which I've layered, with my Silhouette in glitter cardstock. (The picture is not doing the purple stars justice, though.) Purple paper is from an Swedish or Norweigen creator and the overlay is from Hambly. The title is going to be "Celebrate", I was (am) just lazy with this one as I haven't made up my mind how it should be yet...

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar