söndag 15 september 2013

Birthday layouts

Hello hello!
Since my last entry was quite the downer, I now show you some birthday gifts/layouts. As you can see there are a pair of Chucks in the picture - pink with folklore pattern - these were a bday gift from my sister and her family. Totally love them! Also, my oldest niece (11) sometimes does scrapbooking of her own and made me and my mom each a bday layout.

The photo she used of me is a few years old. She's starting to understand the whole layering thing.

And she isn't afraid to put the papers outside the lines. 

For my last birthday I created this layout "Flöelseda'". The title is a twist on the word birthday in Swedish, written with Thickers.

I've used washi tape as my background and orange as accentcolor, which also fits nicely to my scarf. 

I stamped the butterflys and the banner with Tim Holtz's "Spicy Marmalade" (orange). 

Thanks for stopping by!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar