lördag 21 september 2013

"The Sweet & Wonderful Life" & "Summer Trip" layouts

Hello!

Tonight I'm showing this:
First up is layout/mixed media art, but not the normal 12"x12" but smaller. I actually don't know the the size. Anyway, I've used black distressed ink from Tim Holtz and then embossed it with orange powder. The stamps are from different manufacturers. This came together with inspiration from Nicole Nowosad at the Jillibean Soup design team.

I've painted with water colors and used some leftover scraps for the arrows. I hand sewed around the whole page. This whole thing was just a playful test, but I'm quite happy with the result. 

Here's another mixed media-layout about a trip I made to France with my boyfriend, now ex-boyfriend. We saw sunflower fields all along the road. I used last years fall-collection from BoBunny, Forever Fall. But the background paper is from Basic Grey. 

I stamped a lot and sprayed with glimmer mists and a stencil from Prima with modeling paste. 

The journaling is hidden behind the blue paper, with some string and a brad I created something to pull it up with. The big sunflower is fussy cut and you can see the stamping and paint behind it.

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar