tisdag 24 september 2013

"Friends Forever & Freedom" - 7 Dots Studio

Good morning!
When I scrap I tend to take a looong on deciding what to put on, which papers to use, do I dare cut this or paint over that - this makes the process quite long and I just create little things at a time. With this one I knew which papers, photos and title I wanted to use. But mostly it ends up pretty good. On this one I've used papers from Messy Head from 7 Dots Studio (new favourite brand). The photos are actually a bit more purple, hence all the purple details.

Since one of my best friends had a daughter it is not often that we see each other just the two of us (not that I mind the baby cause she's adorable, but you sometimes need some alone time away from home). We had a wonderful summer evening and we did what we are used to - take selfportraits, haha! These photos turned out awesome with the silhouette and the sunset in the background. 

I created three accordian flowers with the woodgrain paper, back and front, and used a stencil from Studio Calico, some plastic from Prima (the thing were the flowers sit on) and some purple Thickers.

Some splashes with purple and red/pink mist, seashell brads and purple buttons. 

Today I'm going to the dentist to fix my front teeths that were "broken" in '98...

Thanks for stopping by!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar