onsdag 18 september 2013

"Life Captured" & "10+1=elva"

Hello there!
I've got more layouts to share! The first one is created using a sketch from Silhouette. Instead of two stripes at the bottom I used another cut file from Silhouette, a wave. All the papers are My Mind's Eye; Miss Caroline and background paper is from the All is bright collection.

Quite a simple layout, but still cute. I've put some cut out hearts in the waves and painted the edges with pink acrylic paint.

The title says "Life Captured" and the photo is of my nieces last Christmas at Teneriffe, Spain. We went to a water park - which was so much fun.

On my second layout I tried to use mostly squares and create a grid. It's about my oldest niece who turned 11 this year. The title says "10+1=elva (eleven)".  The papers are from BoBunny's Vicki B. collection.

I still haven't written anything yet. I'm bad at that, especially when I don't really know what to write. 

For the title I've used four different types of Thickers. The big pink flower is created with pink washi tape and purple/pink ribbon and a big pearl from Prima.

Thanks for stopping by!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar