måndag 9 september 2013

Card - Congratulations

Hello there!
Hope eveeryone had a nice weekend - I sure did; I went to and amusement park, Liseberg, with part of my family and we hab beautiful weather all day and the longest we stood in line for the attractions were 5 minutes! Since it was my mom's birthday on saturday (and mine is on wednesday) we celebrated it together with a big party - a really nice evening with super nice gifts!

It is not that common that I create cards. And when I do create cards I usually sit down the night before or the same day that I'm gonna give it away. Therefore it really needs to be quick and not think to much.

I noticed that My Mind's Eye chipboards fitted nicely together with this peacock feather paper. The small flower and brad come from my stash.


Here you can see the card from the side and a bit how it's folded. 

When it's opend it looks like this. 


Thanks for stopping by!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar