torsdag 26 september 2013

Washi drawers

Hello there!

The washi tape is here to stay and I have to say that I wasn't so fond of it in the beginning. Now I really like it, although my collection still is quite small. Before I've showed you how I decorated my Silhouette with washi tape (you can see more on that here: Washi tape on Silhouette).

I also spiced up my drawers on my workspace with what? You guessed right: washi tape!

I've used three different colors and patterns. More of a summer theme. After applying the tape I painted it over with Modge Podge to keep the tape in place (the green one didn't want to stick).

And a close-up: 

Since fall is here, I thought I'd change it up a little. Brown washi tape with golden stripes. Love it! 

This time I put the tape horizontal to get another effect than before. 

This time I didn't paint it over with Modge Podge cause it sticks great so far. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar