tisdag 10 september 2013

Reflecting (7 Dots Studio) - the day before the big day!

Hello hello hellooo!
Today is the day before the big day - my 25th birthday! :D 
Anyway, what can you use washi tape for (other than scrapbooking)? I decorated my Silhouette Cameo with this multi-color zick-zack tape. The result was a bit psychedelic, haha! But I really like it, and since it's easy to peel off I can just change it when I feel like it.

When I was in Austria visiting my boyfriend he surpriced me with a big birthday gift: to go paragliding! I've done it twice before and find it awesome and so sweet of him. I created a layout with photos of me a few hours after where I'm reflecting over the day.


For this layout I played with papers from 7 Dots Studio - Messy Head. LOVE LOVE LOVE this collection! Awesome colors and glitter/gold fits really good as well. 
A new product that I also LOVE is the 5-pack enamel/embossing powder that you melt from underneath; I used it all over my layout along with the sunburst. I also stamped and sprayed with Glimmer Mist.

On this one you can see a bit of the paper that I hand stitched and embossed with clear powder.


The journal tag turned out a bit messy, but I like that, cause the journaling is just for me.

Have a nice day!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar