onsdag 11 september 2013

Today was the day I turned 25

Hi there!
Today was (still is) my 25th birthday - and it's been  wonderful! First I spent it with one of my best friends and her 7 month old daughter. We went on a little shopping spree - I could only find a hat and scarf for winter, but they totally matched my jacket! :P

I've gotten quite many wonderful gifts and one of them was to go paragliding (which I wrote about yesterday) here's a pic from that day. Another thing I recieved from my bf was a song he wrong and put together - and not just with an acoustic guitar but with rap and soft music. First time I ever gotten a song - I'm so happy and I cried hearing it the first time! Can't believe I'm 25...

You can listen to the song here:
It's in German, a little Swedish and a few words in English :P

My friend had decorated her back seat of the car with balloons just for me! :)

Thanks for stopping by!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar