söndag 22 september 2013

"Herr & Fru" with My Mind's Eye "All is bright"

Good day!
Today I want to show that themed collections like the "All is bright" collection from MME also works with not only summer photos, but also with wedding photos. My best friend got married last year and I had gotten the honour of taking the official wedding photos (YAY!). My Silhouette go to do some work here as well, I cut out the & in white cardstock with it. After that I adhered washi tape to it and cut off the access.

The title says "Herr & Fru" ("Husband & Wife"). As a little cluster I used some decorations from both MME, Teresa Collins and some things from my own stash.

I think these to just speaks for it selfes. :) 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a nice Sunday!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar