fredag 18 oktober 2013

Take me to the Beach - layout

Hello hello!
Fall is here and it's beautiful, but I have a christmas/summer layout to share. The pictures are from our Christmas holiday last year when we went to Teneriffe, Spain. It's called "beach" and the whole text says "Take me to the beach, waves at my feet, wind in my hair, sand on my toes, sun on my face" (a little something I found on Pinterest). 

To create the stencil I used a big circle stencil from Crafters Workshop and simply traced the circles and cut everything by hand. It was however very timeconsuming, so I probably won't do this again. I've also used a 6"x6" paper pad from American Crafts "Dear Lizzy 5th & Frolic" along with white cardstock and gold glitter Thickers.


With my Silhouette I cut out the banners with the text.

The photos fit perfectly in the circles since they were taken with my phone; small and low resolution.

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a nice friday!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar