onsdag 30 oktober 2013

Internet, Internet, Internet...

Hello hello!

Bad update here - I know, but I have my reasons. Not only there's no enough light to photograph my creations, there's also the fact that for several days (maybe more than a week) my Internet connection has been totally slow. Like snail-slow. Which has been really annoying; for each blog/website I visit the pictures are loading for a loooong time and then fail to load = update page several times.
And, when I want to watch something on Youtube that is 10 minutes short, it buffers for 40 minutes and then I can watch 2 minutes... I am so sick of this. Luckily, this doesn't last forever (just a week or so). 

Enough wining.

I've added to my scrapbooking supply with new papers and embellishments. The thing is only that I have the inspiration but no idea which photos to go with the papers. So, I now I scrap the layout first (cutting, pasting, decorating) and then look for the photo(s). Seems a bit backwards :P But all ways are good except the bad ones!

Thanks for stopping by to "listen" to my wining!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar