onsdag 9 oktober 2013

"Bellis" - mini layout

Hi there!
I've created another 20 cm X 20 cm mini layout using the 6"x6" paperpad "Romance" from Prima Marketing. I painted the background paper with black acrylic color and I love that it looks a bit like wood (unexpected).
Lately, I have noticed that I like to use papers, flowers, embellishments and such from the same collection. It helps a lot with the coordination and I don't have to think too much, haha. In the beginning of my scrapbook (lack of) "career", I was always sitting a long time and trying to pick out papers that went well together. I still do that, but I really enjoy when everything already goes together.

This little layout is 90% Prima! And the photo is of my youngest niece at the beach last October.


Thanks for stopping by!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar