onsdag 13 november 2013

"Cocoa Cuddles" w/ BoBunny Snowfall

Hello there!
I'm back after having my bf here visiting me from Austria. We've had wonderful days (even though I had to work a little); On the 2nd of November my friends had planned a surprice party for me (my birthday is in September, haha). That was a big surprice, but then they brought in my bf and I was soooo shocked. He wasn't coming for another two days! I am so happy that they organized all that for me and that almost everyone could be there.

Even better was that we were all dressed up (since it was the weekend of Halloween) so now I can finally scrap some Halloween-layouts of my own! :)

Since my bf comes from and lives in Austria, we can't see each other that often and I won't be able to visit him for his birthday I thought I'd give him a few gifts now. Here's the first one (that he begged for :P)

Title says "Cocoa Cuddles" and is cut with my Silhouette. I was totally inspired by Nicole Nowosad over at Jillibean Soup, when she made the chevron background. I've used several papers, back and front, from BoBunny's Snofall collection.

This piece of wood is distressed and then embossed with clear embossingpowder. I've tied three diffrent yarns along the layout.

A little bit of everything here and there.

I also used the leftover pieces as decorations/for quick journaling.

Thanks for stopping by!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar