fredag 15 november 2013

Iphone Tetris Case

Good evening!

Today I've been inside the whole day reading "Fifty shades of Grey", finally. It's hard to put the book down, I usually fall asleep after 10 pages. But in barely two days I've read 140 pages! Now I could use some air, haha!

Anyway, over to the hobby-stuff. Another gift I created for my bf was this Iphone case with studs. I looked around on Pinterest for some cool new shapes - and then it hit me: Tetris!


Firstly I sprayed the studs with spray (the kind you can use for when the nailpolish should dry faster). I've used three differend kinds of studs. On some of them I cut the things on the back off or just bent them in. 


I then glued them on with superglue for it to really last long. You can see I also glued around all the studs, also for lasting longer since the phone goes in and out of your pocket/bag quite often.

Need I say that he loved it?!

Thanks for stopping by!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar