tisdag 7 oktober 2014

"Lilli-gos" - layout

Hello there,
Over at the American Cratfs blog they had a "triangles week". Unfortunately I can't remember who made the .... with triangles as background, but I was inspired and came up with this layout.

It's about my bff's sweet daughter. I've used the Dear Lizzy Daydreamer collection along with enamel dots and wood veneer shapes. For the title my Thickers and Basic Grey letters came to use. Every here and there I aldo sprayed some yellow and blue mist.

As you may have noticed, the summer I'm only creating with a few lines. That is because I couldn't bring along everything I wanted. So I had to choose. But this was/is actually something good; I see how versatile the collections are and I use the papers and scraps more than I probably would otherwise. :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar