torsdag 19 december 2013

Dec FMS Photo A Day

Good evening! 
This month I decided to do the Photo-A-Day challenge each day. I put each days prompt in my phone as a reminder. And I have taken one photo a day! Here's a few days:

Day 19: 'Tis the season to... be packing for Christmas with the family and working in Austria this winter season.

Day 7: 6 o'clock: Talking a walk in the snow (that unfortunatly was gone the next day). 

Day 2: Where I stood; on my fury carpet next to my bed, whenever I get up and whenever I get into bed. 

Day 3: Silver; My snowflakes decorations. 

Day 4: Tiny; ornaments/reflections. 

Day 5: In the cupboard: Books I have read - and like! 

Day 6: Shadow; The shadow from my table with some of my mists in their packages. 

Day 8: Where I shop; At that moment I was buying a gift for my best friends 10 months old little girl.

Day 10: R is for... remembering what I did a year ago; walking in the snow home from work. 

Day 1: Red: My Christmas star in my window. 

Check out FMS Photo A Day over at Facebook! Many fun and great photos!
Thanks for stopping by!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar