fredag 18 januari 2013

Pinterest DIY Baby Shower

Hello there!

Just wanted to show some DIY-projects that I've seen on Pinterest and tried to do myself. I think they turned out pretty good. I organized a baby shower for one of my best friends and made these little things:
 The first one was to make baby onesies look like cupcakes with a sock in the middle. For this one I recommend small sizes on the onesies. Mine were different sizes, so some worked well and others didn't. But the recipient was happy - and I was too! :)

The next thing I created was these lips with pacifiers (inspired by all the mustaches out there). Pretty cute, I think. For this I used my Silhouette SD and drew the lips and circles. Pretty sure there are pre-made shapes for this, but I didn't have enough money on the Silhouette account :P For the pacifiers, I used the same paper as the invitations.

And a close-up:

Thanks for stopping by! :) Have a nice weekend!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar