torsdag 28 april 2011

A new thing

Thought I'd try a new thing: a blog update at the end of every month. Since I've noticed that I scrap 3 items on average each month, it would be nice to share it (if anyone's reading this?). This way I maybe won't think it's that difficult to write a new post for every time I created something new :)

Anyway, thesis-writing is on, only a month left and then I graduate and get my diploma!! Can't believe it, it's already been 3 (4) years! But I'm still gonna take some courses over the summer and then I have an internship (somewhere, I hope) in the fall. And after that, I am thinking about going back to work in Austria, but only for a few weeks, not the whole season again. So that's how my life's gonna look like for the next year :P

Looking forward to next week, because my boyfriend is coming and we are going to Stockholm and Gothenburg then :) Hope for nice weather!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar